CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

update.

We are back from our trip home. Now it is time to get in gear for Mr.Lenix, because ready or not, he is on his way! I can't believe Im less than a month away from being a mother to two beautiful children. I never in a million years imagined this would be my life. No kids. No marriage. No airforce. & definitely No North Dakota. But here I find myself, blessed by the grace of God & so happy my heart is bursting with joy. I wont lie though, I am absolutely terrified. Terrified of labor, a c-section, epidural, & honestly I'm terrified to have two children to take care of. Just a mere two years ago I was gone with the wind & couldn't even take care of myself. I'm not really sure why God picked me to have these little miracles as my children. He could've given them to a fully deserving upper middle class family who's been trying to have children for years, but cant. Why me? I'll never know the answer to that, & I couldn't be happier that it was me who was blessed with them. My life is now completely devoted to keeping their bellys full & keeping a smile on their faces. Not only them, but my husband as well. Saturday will be our 1st anniversary!! He's mentioned it several times this week & has already found us a babysitter. Which makes me glow with happiness because he's not the "romantic type". Not even hardly. But the fact that he's the one that has mentioned it so much just lets me know that it does matter to him. I would be happy just to sit here at home with him & Lainey. Him wanting to actually take his whale of wife (35 weeks pregnant) somewhere makes me a happy girl. This probably will be our last alone time before his deployment. With Lenix on the way, family visiting & just our everyday ruckus, I'm sure this will be our last time to just enjoy a minute of breathing time together for months & months.
We had pictures taken when we went home on leave. Lainey wasn't cooperative, of course. Over 200 pictures & she smiled in 4. Really?? But anywho, I'm super thankful just to have one decent one of the 3 of us.I guess it doesnt really matter if she was smiling or not because  in a month they wont be sufficient, anymore since number 4 will be here. Here's some of my favs.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers