CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

reminiscing.


the past post really had me thinking about the day I had Lainey. Just so much raw emotion. these are some pictures that make it feel like it was this morning. My hair was a mess, I didnt have one of those c-section planned, put make up on for pictures births. It amazes me in almost everysingle picture I never stopped looking at her. I was so caught up in her beauty & still am to this day. 

The very first time I ever held my sweet baby. My whole life changed in that second.
this was like 3 minutes after she was born. 



Telling Casey how beautiful she was/

i was the proudest momma.
even with people all around, i still couldnt stop looking at her.











this night she was crying & was handed to me. she instantly stoopped. my hair was horrible. but when you have naturally curly hair, the last thing you wanna do after birthing a child is spend an hour straightening hair.

meeting mom's friends.



meeting her great grandmother. 
nonnie.
chacha.
including my dads belly, this is a picture of 4 generations. 


she puts the best in friend. 


pain medicine? cousin kaitlyn.

meeting papow shane.  his first grandbaby.

meeting aunt kaley.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers